• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

48 inch Aeromarine cat new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim pruitt

New never used. Radio box and hull. New excellent condition. 200 shipped to lower 48.

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_175845326.jpg
    IMG_20200909_175845326.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 154
Hey Tim, have asked here and in PM for an address to pay you. Just noticed you joined yesterday and selling today, I cannot pay for the hull without an email or Paypal address. Please advise, I have never had this work out this way before, payment is usually the first thing settled.

Hey Tim, have asked here and in PM for an address to pay you. Just noticed you joined yesterday and selling today, I cannot pay for the hull without an email or Paypal address. Please advise, I have never had this work out this way before, payment is usually the first thing settled.
Sorry its been busy today. I wanted to find a box today on top of being busy. But got it done. My son and i raced boats for years. Its just been a while. This was a hull that i was going to build and stopped racing boats and started racing cars. I also bought two cmb 27 gas engines for this hull. So if you need power let me know. Thanks, ill get you a tracking number in the morning. This is a nice hull im sure you'll be happy.

Back