• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

45 Roadrunner for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDanielsSr

Supporting Member
.45 Roadrunner for sale, boat is tight and ready, the boat has removable rear sponsons, just two bolts per side.. Has fuel tank, needle valve, carbon booms, rubber motor mount, turn fin, complete shaft assembly, strut & rudder, cowl, radio box lid, servos and linkages all setup and hooked up. Boat needs, your motor & pipe, transmitter & receiver, plus prop. The bottom is black and sanded. There is a spot of prop rash on the outside sponson, it is pictured and no where near the ride surface. I would change the radio box lid because I hate when they look frosted from chemicals. This is a proven hull design offered here affordable and solid. Asking $265.00 plus shipping. Boat is or will be listed on other sites. Trades, offers, or partial trades considered, certain 45 motors, big blocks, some parts lots.

DSC00458.JPGDSC00459.JPGDSC00460.JPGDSC00461.JPGDSC00462.JPGDSC00463.JPGDSC00464.JPGDSC00466.JPGDSC00467.JPGDSC00468.JPG

Hi Mark
On behalf of a friend who is not comfortable with the english I would like some informations about your RR 45:
-are the sponson made with balsa first version or klogeicel next version
-the weight of the boat as in the pictures
-do you ship overseas
-do you accept paypal
-how much would be the shipping to FRANCE by post office
-what is your phone number
Waiting for these informations yours sincerelly
FRANCOIS PEILLERON

Yea brad, these are our extras, were trying to keep it down to 3 or 4 per class lol my dad should be on a hoarders episode for boats
Yea brad, these are our extras, were trying to keep it down to 3 or 4 per class lol my dad should be on a hoarders episode for boats

Mark,

I will take it Sir !

Thanks,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Ronnie, look it over closely, the guy who raced it always called it his Roadrunner, I have been advised that it does not fit the perfect Roadrunner mold and may be a copy. I do not want you disappointed. the square radiobox cornersand the stepped rear sponsons seem to be telltale. It runs great but I believe in truth in advertising.

Mark,

I appreciate you being forthright in your dealings Sir!

could you please provide me the following information:

1. Tub Length & Width
2. Sponson Length and Width (bottom)
3. Inside to inside sponson measurement
4. Diameter of Drive line cable
5. Is Drive line centered or offset

I will circle back to you tomorrow with a PM.

Do not miss a sale waiting for me.

Best Regards,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Ronnie, here are the requested particulars and a set of photos showing findings. The pictures are in no special order but you should find them self explanatory.
Tub width - 4 3/4
Tub length - 13 7/8
Inside front sponson width - 13 1/2
Cable size - 3/16 cable with standard bearing and drive dog and prop nut
Front sponson length and width (bottom) - 15 1/8 long 2 15/16 wide
Drive line centered - motor is offset to inside, two pictures showing
Center line of strut is closer to center - 2 3/16 from inside hull edge, 2 9/16 from outside hull edge, picture from each side included
Weight with servos, cowl, and hardware as pictured - 4 lb 13 oz
Carbon booms were evidently added at some point, picture of the double bushing through hull is pictured.DSC00513.JPGDSC00514.JPGDSC00515.JPGDSC00516.JPGDSC00517.JPGDSC00518.JPGDSC00519.JPGDSC00520.JPGDSC00521.JPGDSC00522.JPG

Mark,

Thank You for the dimensions. Turns out it is the same size as mine, I was hoping for a smaller boat.

I will pass but let me know if you have any others, I missed the .21 boat you sold!

Stay Safe & Best Regards,

Ronnie King
NAMBA #1223

Hello Mark
I will take it. If you accept to ship it to France by post office. Can you give me your paypal adress

Best regards,
Samuel

Latest posts

Back