45 Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Nightingale

Apart from Jerry, who makes a good 45 mono these days? I’ve got five Seaducers and fancy something a little different, was looking to build a Speedmaster but unfortunately they are no more. Looking for a circuit boat

Apart from Jerry, who makes a good 45 mono these days? I’ve got five Seaducers and fancy something a little different, was looking to build a Speedmaster but unfortunately they are no more. Looking for a circuit boat
I’m still around and I have the Speedmaster molds stored. I don’t have the time and don’t want to builds boats for anyone. Sorry

My family comes first.

Andy have a chat with Tony Ellis he has a brand new Young Blood 45 for sale. I have the original moulds for the Voodoo 40 which is a very good 45 offshore mono that is good for circuit racing especially in rough water.. I’m not making them at present due to health but hoping to get someone to mould them for me soon

So what is the point of that??

I've never understood the point of things like this either
There is a demand for a good hull, nitro is already dwindling in numbers, why wouldn't you be open to the idea of either producing the boats yourself as time permits, or having them built by another company that can help you out?
You can always have documents drafted to retain ownership of the molds,and still make a few bucks per unit sold and don't even have to get your hands dirty...

Is it a pride thing? Spite ?
Not trying to be mean or rude, just trying to understand the reasoning behind this..

I've never understood the point of things like this either
There is a demand for a good hull, nitro is already dwindling in numbers, why wouldn't you be open to the idea of either producing the boats yourself as time permits, or having them built by another company that can help you out?
You can always have documents drafted to retain ownership of the molds,and still make a few bucks per unit sold and don't even have to get your hands dirty...

Is it a pride thing? Spite ?
Not trying to be mean or rude, just trying to understand the reasoning behind this..

It's called ego... and that's exactly why this hobby, and America, is failing. Reality.

The OP was asking what may be available,
I'm at the Internat's in Huntsville, one gent is running a Viper hull, nice looking hull, the deck looks like a Hi Point deck.
Runs pretty dang good.
Will walk the pits & get a pic.
He said Ron VanWagon (SP) had the molds.
Anyone know who has them now?

Back