45 M Line

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normlee

Anyone ran this yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200228-071134_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200228-071134_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 126
The factory drivers have been running it for a few months. It was just released to the public this past week.

I wonder if it’s just a EVo with the M1 kit they came out with. They had a low and high nitro p/s Kit.

No difference with the direct drive, the gear drive or both? Or just a guess?

Sam, Tim and others,
The 45 M line motor is a three bearing motor with one bearing being a needle bearing. This version does not have a bearing retainer clip on the front bearing. However, CMB says you can thrust on motor, just check the bearings more often. It has the M Line piston/liner. No mention on different heads. Sam, I'm not sure where you came up with the low/high nitro kits on this. The only low/high nitro version was in the 21 BETA EVO M line with standard volume head and large volume head. I tried the large volume head (.24cc) and it did not work well. Went back to standard head.
This new 45 is an expensive motor. Retail price looks to be over $600. The M line piston/liner looks to be $300. CMB states that their retail euro price is 590.00. I am not planning to bring in unless by special order from customers. I would need to know by mid May of this year.
Stu

Back