3rd ch mixture on Os Air cooled

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDogRacing

Gday Guys.
So I've picked up some tunnels, so I'm building 3x stock Os deals for my wife and Kids to start racing.
Is it worth the time building in a  3rd channel mixture controls setup on the stock OS air cooled motors.
If so what the best one there is to suit, and where's the best place to buy them.
Thanks Brad

If not racing set them rich go have fun.. you'll always finish with rich motors.
If you want a remote (3rd channel) I've never had trouble with to OS in-flight needle for 20 yrs. Aeramarine has a nice base & hardware or Don Ferrette has a nice base too. You'll not got wrong with the OS needle assembly

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Gday Guys.
So I've picked up some tunnels, so I'm building 3x stock Os deals for my wife and Kids to start racing.
Is it worth the time building in a  3rd channel mixture controls setup on the stock OS air cooled motors.
If so what the best one there is to suit, and where's the best place to buy them.
Thanks Brad
Hi,

Always good to be able to adjust your engine while you are running.

For where to put and where to buy check the following topic for this: https://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?/topic/75748-remote-valve-setup/

Latest posts

Back