• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale 33 Inch Seaducer 20 Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
For sale is a 33 inch Seaducer 20 mono in excellent condition. It has all of it's Seaducer hardware and includes it's servos, shaft, and fuel tank. The radio box lid with switch and antenna is included but it looks like I didn't capture it in any of the pictures. The engine mount / linkage is set up for a CMB Beta Evo engine.

I believe this is the latest version of the 20 Seaducer that is currently being produced. $375 plus shipping and paypal fees. If you have any questions please let me know. I can deliver it to the Cinn race this weekend if that would help anyone also attending.
Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• DSC_0512.JPG
    DSC_0512.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0513.JPG
    DSC_0513.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0514.JPG
    DSC_0514.JPG
    1,008 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0515.JPG
    DSC_0515.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
I'm sorry about that. I haven't had a situation like this occur before so I'm not sure what the proper etiquette was. I viewed it as I had 2 offers and since 1 was the asking price I was ok to just go ahead and accept it without doing a counter offer. Is this not correct?
Chris

To tell you the truth I'm not sure . I figured you would reply that you would not go any lower . And let me decide to go full price . No big deal .

Everyone read rule #5.
I think rule 5 should be amended to allow the seller to STATE in his/her post " A full price offer will have priority over any lower than asking price offer's" . That way if the seller's expectation is met he/she can sell the item without waiting 24 hours and we move. This would be an option.

Everyone read rule #5.
To be clear, I did not in anyway try to undercut another potential buyer. I simply made the offer to pay the asking price. I have been involved with attempting to purchase an engine here on IW and was first to say I’ll take it but did not get the item. The seller’s explanation was that another individual had sent a PM saying he would take it. That is definitely not following the rules. I have been here on IW for many years and always do my utmost best to follow protocol and will continue to do so.

Virgil Ericksen

To be clear, I did not in anyway try to undercut another potential buyer. I simply made the offer to pay the asking price. I have been involved with attempting to purchase an engine here on IW and was first to say I’ll take it but did not get the item. The seller’s explanation was that another individual had sent a PM saying he would take it. That is definitely not following the rules. I have been here on IW for many years and always do my utmost best to follow protocol and will continue to do so.

Virgil Ericksen
Virgil,
You are a good guy, I wasn't implying anything less...

James

Virgil Ericksen
You did absolutely nothing wrong . Hell you were not undercutting me Just out bidding me . It's kinda like buying a car . All's good .

Back