3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some awsome racing in 45 outboard with Brad Spencer, down to bouy 6 on last lap all 4 rounds! Havn't shaken that much in a very long time! Reminds you why you love racing toy boats so much!

21 outboard had 3 heat wins and a crash while leading the 4th (2nd heat of the 4) but congrats to Dave, his boat gets better every race!

Weather was spot on all 3 days!
Dido. Just now my nerves have settled from the last heat.....lol

Had a blast, awsome weekend. Great racing, great to catch up with alot of the guys I havnt seen since Shep.

Below is the link to heat 4 of B outboard.

In advance, forgive the running commentary provided by my girlfriends father........his first taiste of RC boat racing, a little excited. Like a kid in a candy shop.

Had some awsome racing in 45 outboard with Brad Spencer, down to bouy 6 on last lap all 4 rounds! Havn't shaken that much in a very long time! Reminds you why you love racing toy boats so much!

21 outboard had 3 heat wins and a crash while leading the 4th (2nd heat of the 4) but congrats to Dave, his boat gets better every race!

Weather was spot on all 3 days!
Dido. Just now my nerves have settled from the last heat.....lol

Had a blast, awsome weekend. Great racing, great to catch up with alot of the guys I havnt seen since Shep.

Below is the link to heat 4 of B outboard.

In advance, forgive the running commentary provided by my girlfriends father........his first taiste of RC boat racing, a little excited. Like a kid in a candy shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq7g3tG3mmI&feature=plcp&context=C4aa5141VDvjVQa1PpcFMqhQoOpFzDw0_7fZfX0o7jEBQb3WTCL44%3D
brad and kris heart stopping action, had to watch it a few times awsome, i need to spend more time pond side next time

brad very nice line around turns 1,2,3, on the last lap made up a heap of ground

top racing guys

cheers rick

just watched it then... on that last corner i really thought he was going to T-bone me! man it was close :)

I really need to tame my boat down a little, you can see it gets wild at the end of the straights so i can't hold full throttle...Shawn has given me some tips on things to try though!!

Last edited by a moderator:
just watched it then... on that last corner i really thought he was going to T-bone me! man it was close :)
Yeah it was a bit close for my liking, the door was slammed shut on me hence the wild dart at coming into the finish straight :)

It's great to have two closely matched boats, makes for great racing.

Certainly learnt more from those four heats than I have in all the previous race meets I've been to...........getting there.

Can't wait for Finley!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm.... Somehow I think I need a little more time at the lake for my Vision... (and maybe an alarm clock...)

EMS Racing

Distributor of....

EMS Rumours

and...

Bugger all else

News just in - Congratulations James Kessing for winning A outboard at the Nationals! Nice steering of the Breakthrough Tunnel mate!!

Nice won James, but you where nearly beaten by a VS1 OS combo, the same boat that got second at the 2011 nats all in all good racing.

Very well done James, and for your 3rd in B outboard as well.

The Breakthrough went well and was well driven.

As John said, Grant's VS1/OS was highly competitive. Some of the water was pretty rough and the VS1 handled it pretty well.

Back