21 months............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome Don!! I bet it felt good to pull the trigger and pin the bouys again!!

Been waaaaayyyyy overdue for me...years.
But I'm still hopeful that I will be able to toss one in the pond and make some laps!!

My boat hadn't been wet for almost three years, prior to two weeks ago. Now it's on the bench, waiting for some repairs. The race I put it on the water at was almost a demolition derby as at least one boat was totaled and several others, including mine, were damaged. Guess some of us(yes, that definitely includes me) need more practice as the "rust" was showing :eek:

X / F Mono was always my favorite way to shake off the dust , plenty fast and turns killer and drives like a dream :cool:
Got me thinking about the last time I fired off a boat and ran , best the wife and I can recall was the Nitro Shoot Out in Brandon 5 years ago :oops:
I have a boat or 2, I could run, but all my support equipment needs to be updated and frankly thats nearly the cost of my 10K rocket flight in Alabama later this year-
Priorities and all 😉

Attachments

• 20210505_185051.jpg
    20210505_185051.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 31
Back