21 KEEP M, 21 MITO M, and 12 PLUS 3 SCT Engine Flywheel Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I have been working with Novarossi to finalize the marine engines listed above, that still incorporated the car cranks, and required flywheel and crank mods to install the marine flywheels. They have created flywheel kits for both the 21 KEEP M and the new MITO, as well as the 12 PLUS 3 SCT. I have shown them below. Future in stock orders of these engines will include these kits and will only require using a cut-off wheel to remove the blank end of the car crank up to where the theeads start on the crank. After the current stock is depleted, future shipments of these engines will already have the kits factory installed. These kits will assure the engines going forward can use the flat marine collets and not require the collets with shoulder to enable the collet to extend into the flywheel. Anyone that purchased the initial 21 MITO engines that would like one of these kits, just let me know and I will ship you one free of charge.

21 KEEP M and 21 MITO M Engines

12 PLUS 3 SCT Engines

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

That is why I didn't stay in front in our runoff. I needed this new kit. Great racing with you next time 21M is going by you to the finish. I'll have it all broke in by our next meeting. Great motor. Send me the kits for the two I have. Also thanks again for the exhaust gasket

Your welcome James. That MITO is already strong so just think how it will run once its broken in. I sent the two kits. Di you get them yet? Thanks.

Ron

Break in and some boat changes and I should have something for you at our next meeting. I did receive the kits. Thank you

David,

Only company I can think of is Speedmaster. They make pre-drilled mounts for most of the marine engines.

Hello Ron:

Are there any 4in wide pre-machined (drilled & tapped) engine mounts available for the NovaRossi .21DD ?
Hi Ron yes we have predrilled mounts for the Novarossi engines. If you need one at 4 in wide I can put one together for you. PM me your address and I can get you a total cost.

Back