2023 Indy Masters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sorry don't mean to complain you asked why I didn't enter. With all the joking I'm over it anyway enjoy you race there plenty more I'm entered in I don't look good in green anyway 😉

So you just wanted to complain that we didn't have the class?
Bruce your doing a great job at trying to please everybody, sometimes it just can't be done. The good news is you have brought back a great event that many enjoyed in the past and it sounds like a great location for racer's and families to enjoy together.Thanks Bruce!!!

Hey, what about the Outboard Outrigger class! We need to be represented! All kidding aside, We've done this to ourselves, way too many classes, and not enough time in a weekend. Let the people willing to put on a race, do their thing, and be thankful for it! Want to run the classes you like, put on a race!

Steve Ball

Hey, what about the Outboard Outrigger class! We need to be represented! All kidding aside, We've done this to ourselves, way too many classes, and not enough time in a weekend. Let the people willing to put on a race, do their thing, and be thankful for it! Want to run the classes you like, put on a race!

Steve Ball
True!

Steve Ball
I believe that class will be at the namba nats in October.

I get it nitro mono is a outdated class in impba maybe I better join namba thanks for all your insight
Yeh, good luck with that one!
Don't know where your located?
But nitro everything is dying everywhere. (Both Bodies)
The few races a year that offer nitro.
Support them or not? Don't drag them through the mud.

FYI if anybody needs a cabin at the Mystic camp ground right where the actions at I think it is 3 cabins down from the bathroom and shower I'm refunding mine today I can get cabin number if anybody is interested

Back