2022 NAMBA Nationals | October 15-22 | Seaside, CA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a complete newcomer to racing. I cannot seem to locate info on the actual boats that won the various events - only the winner names and points. Is info on the actual boats raced by the winners available somewhere?
Thank you.

They had an issue with the book the info was kept in. They are working on getting that info back from the winners right now. They should have it posted to the namba site as soon as it is complete. I know since they email me to get my info. Be patient since some are not so email savy as others.
Mike

If it helps, here is what I sent in for the classes that I podium with.

1st A stk / 2nd A mod
Lynx, OS, Anderson 440, Klotz, Futaba

3rd GX Twin
Anderson/Hughes, Gizmo 30+, ABC 3017, Klotz, Futaba

3rd P LTD Hyd
NexGen, Huff, Castle, ABC 1719

2nd Sp 20
Snake, NovaRossi, ABC 42x55, Klotz, Futaba

This Bald guy sitting near the waters edge is me. I was there for 2 days and never once did I fear a boat making its way through the thick reeds and brush. My girlfriend, who was the one crocheting, said all you guys had to do was ask and she could have made you some nets 😂

Alex

View attachment 310600
Now we can put a name to that video! Checks in the mail Alex for using you in the video... ;):D

Just some Insight regarding the events ability to promote the hobby/sport (I prefer to refer to it as RC Motorsports)
30,000 people reached and counting. People are still watching videos and engaging with content.
12,000 Engagements (Likes, Loves, etc of text, pics and video posts)
35 hours of video watched (Total accumulation of hours users watched video)

Back