2021 Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply Mark. I think there's still an issue, my entry is still not showing up. I have the 2 time stamped PayPal payments if thats needed.

Last edited:
Tim,
I entered on jan 1 at 10 am. Mine does not show up either, Im sure it will fill in shortly.
bob

Guy's
Here is the bottom line to help all of the confusion.
1 There was a problem with the PAYPAL entries. IT HAS BEEN FIXED NOW. They will have to be manually be put in the site by Bill Britton. But we have them!!!!
2. There was a problem with the X HYDRO and TWIN classes. Well they got changed to what i was told yesterday to make them. BUT!!!!
once we did that on RC Racing Events we can not change it to what it really should be.
SO, if you want to enter Single X Hydro enter that.
If you want to enter X Hydro and run a single or twin please enter Twin Hydro 91 and below.
If you want to run just Twin Hydro please enter Twin Hydro 101.
Everyone that enters either of those three classes will be contacted in early March to verify the proper class or classes they want to run. Sorry for the mess but we will get it on track. Please give it a few days for Bill to get all the PAYPAL entries in. As he is the only one who can do it.

I hope this helps.
And Thanks to everyone for trying to help with the situation

Thanks Mark

Guy's
Here is the bottom line to help all of the confusion.
1 There was a problem with the PAYPAL entries. IT HAS BEEN FIXED NOW. They will have to be manually be put in the site by Bill Britton. But we have them!!!!
2. There was a problem with the X HYDRO and TWIN classes. Well they got changed to what i was told yesterday to make them. BUT!!!!
once we did that on RC Racing Events we can not change it to what it really should be.
If you want to enter X Hydro and run a single or twin please enter Twin Hydro 91 and below.
Everyone that enters either of those three classes will be contacted in early March to verify the proper class or classes they want to run. Sorry for the mess but we will get it on track. Please give it a few days for Bill to get all the PAYPAL entries in. As he is the only one who can do it.

I hope this helps.
And Thanks to everyone for trying to help with the situation

Thanks Mark

Will Y'all be converting the current X Hydro Entries to Twin Hydro 91?

Mark can we still mail in our entry money, I know a person that doesn't have papal ? Is so need an address

Why are there two different Twin Hydro classes ? Looking to enter now . Thanks .

Thanks Mark

Hi everyone if you go to the NAMBA District 5 website: www.nambadistrict5.com select the HOTEL link you will find a list of hotels in the area and also the Space & Rocket Center RV park.

ALSO: If you are an IMPBA member only Please remember to go to the NAMBA website to fill out your SINGLE EVENT INSURANCE FORM we do not do them at the lake site anymore. www.namba.com

Hi Mark , I had entered Twin hydro 91 and below as instructed for X Hydro and somehow it has been removed and does not show up on the X Hydro Menu as it was intended . Just figured I would mention it as there has been some confusion about this issue . Thanks for all the hard work putting on the race .

Back