2021 Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes John they have only race is the NAMBA Winter Nitro nats, and quite a few records trials and under IMPBA we have our records trial after Easter, October records trial, and the Turkey day records trial plus some club events that anyone is welcome to participate in.

Hi everyone,
Looks like the race will be 3 days as before. Because there are two other races March the 27 - 28th, the Nitro Winter Nitro Championships will be held
March 19th thru 21st. The race will be run as in the past with Friday and Saturday as qualifying for the top 6 of each class and the finals on Sunday.
If everything goes as planned.

I'm planning on having a food truck on Friday and Saturday.
The proper address of the lake is 2201 Drake Ave. SW which you can find on the NAMBA District 5 website along with the hotel information.

The entries will be the NAMBA District 5 website www.nambadistrict5.com. Entries will be open on January 1st.
As costumery you will be able to see who has entered and what classes. I'll update the website and this forum everyday.
You will have to pay your entry via PayPal or Mail-in through the website on the shopping cart page.

Hi Everyone,
The race is posted on rcracingevent.com, and you can start entering January 1 2021, on rcracingevents.com
All of the information about the event will be there. It will be held the same as in the past Florida Winter Nitro Championship events have been.
We look Forward to seeing you at the event.

Thank you, Mark Grim

Hi Everyone,
The race is posted on rcracingevent.com, and you can start entering January 1 2021, on rcracingevents.com
All of the information about the event will be there. It will be held the same as in the past Florida Winter Nitro Championship events have been.
We look Forward to seeing you at the event.

List of Classes:
A OPC Tunnel
A MOD Tunnel, B MOD Tunnel
C Tunnel
A, B, C, X MONO
A, B, C, X HYDRO
TWIN HYDRO
1/2 A HYDRO
Sport 21, Sport 40
Scale Unlimited
Open Offshore

Thank you, Mark Grim

Last edited:
What about single X/F hydro.
It was always at the Winter Nats and twin hydro also was featured.

I could run my 90 twin in x hydro, 101 twin and single 101

Dang, sorry to everyone! It is time for me to eat crow! 1/2 A Hydro was listed in the classes above. Sorry Mark. All of us from North Carolina are not that dumb!

Back