2021 Glow Plug Order

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a several thousand glow plug shipment two weeks ago. I have held prices while I still had inventory form the previous inventory. However, now I have to increase glow plug prices effective August 1.

Prices will go up 50 cents per glow plug.

That makes R4's at $4.00 per plug. R6's will be $5.00 per plug. R7 and R8 will be $6.00 per plug.

R5T turbo glow plugs will be $5.25 per plug. And, R6T turbo plugs will be $5.75 per plug.

I am adding the R7 glow plugs s it seems they are a good choice for the large case engines. I will drop the R8 in the future.

If you are wondering, my gross margin on the R6 is 43 cents per plug, or 8.6%. The R6 glow plug sales are more than half of my total sales.

Al Hobbs

The above are my current glow plug prices, until I have to reorder.

To keep prices under control I have just bought a large quantity of the glow plug wire as I anticipate that wire prices will continue to increase.

The wire I am buying now will be used to produce the glow plugs I will get this coming summer.

Al Hobbs
al I will order 20 R5T and 20 R4T if no R4T,s Make it R4,s
Thanks
Walt Barney

Hi Al I received the plugs today and guess we had a mix up in what i needed. I needed 20 r4 standard and 6 r5t turbo. there was 20 r5t in the order sent. Let me know what is best to do.
I pm you . Thanks Dave

Last edited:
Al did you ever get paid from Bubba Hass As he also has not paid me for some tanks
Thanks
Walt Barney
Hi Walt, No, I did not receive any payment from Bubba Haas. I have contacted him a few timees and he always said he would start sending payment. But not a dime so far.

Hi Al and Walt
I am not here much as work keeps me very occupied and exstreamly busy .

Walt u will be paid when u update me the new PayPal u have please as I last herd u where hacked on PayPal !

Please email me the new PayPal address .

Al u only do checks I don’t do checks that went out yrs ago

Can u send me your PayPal acc now or I can send funds to either some one I trust and get it from them when I send it if I can send via Money gram direct pickup in your state there .

Hi Al and Walt
I am not here much as work keeps me very occupied and exstreamly busy .

Walt u will be paid when u update me the new PayPal u have please as I last herd u where hacked on PayPal !

Please email me the new PayPal address .

Al u only do checks I don’t do checks that went out yrs ago

Can u send me your PayPal acc now or I can send funds to either some one I trust and get it from them when I send it if I can send via Money gram direct pickup in your state there .
Maybe go to your bank and get a check ? They are free . Just a suggestion .

Al and Walt continue to support our hobby and still have to deal with the non payment crowd! What a shame.
Bubba was quite rude speaking to them in his message . Very disrespectful in my opinion for someone late on a payment. Making demands and his way or the highway or they would not get paid. I just am in awe really.

Bubba was quite rude speaking to them in his message . Very disrespectful in my opinion for someone late on a payment. Making demands and his way or the highway or they would not get paid. I just am in awe really.
Bubba, My PP has been fixed [email protected] if Al agrees you may send his money to me and I will get Al his money.
Walt Barney

Back