2021 Christmas Giveaway starts now!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
And here we are, time for the 2021 Christmas Giveaway!! Hopefully this year will be better than last year or this might be the end of the tradition. Last year participation was dismal, gonna blame it on C0vid and hope for the best so here we go.....

The rules are the same as they've always been-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a CMB 67 piston and sleeve, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Please behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules if needed.

So now we can bring some good into each others lives and maybe just for a little while forget about how so much of the world has lost focus on what's really important- people!! Merry Christmas to all and let the fun begin.........

Alex, I have a crackerbox in need of drivers right now and would love to accept these guys into the fold. If they are available, I would very much like them.
I will give the two slightly oversized Hanger 9 ones I have still in packages to someone tomorrow.
Thanks. Mark D.

Two Hanger 9 drivers, 6 inches wide at the base, 6 inches tall. They were too big for my Crackerbox rear hatch. Perfect for a full width hatch, a superboat, a big Cat. Terrible pictures, the box is packed and ready to go, just found a smudged lens when I got here. They are free and shipped in the CONUS for free. Enjoy, Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• P1010546.JPG
    P1010546.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • P1010547.JPG
    P1010547.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • P1010548.JPG
    P1010548.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • P1010549.JPG
    P1010549.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • P1010550.JPG
    P1010550.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • P1010551.JPG
    P1010551.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Sullivan DynaTron starter. Very good condition. Custom wired with 30A switching relays. When I first got it, cranking up OPS 80's back in the day and used 2 x lead acid batteries for a 24V setup. The side mounted switch welded itself together and starter had to be disconnected. So, I fixed the problem, works great now. Last setup was with with 4x 7.2V RC car battery packs for power - wired in series parallel.

These starters have lotsa torque on 14.4V and don't spin so fast that they snap your wrist like they do on 24V.

Rewiring for any configuration is simple. If you want something custom let me know and I'll set it up before I ship. I'll throw in some relays that are not pictured. Comes with panel and twist lock connectors all pre-wired for your battery choice.

Free ship to the Continental 48. Outside or overseas recipient pays shipping - I'll pay the first $25 to ship overseas.

HoHoHo Merry Christmas.

66052928142__E4FB4D3D-8021-4A94-8A68-0557EFC6EC3A.jpg66052931437__D50F1ECE-80B8-4862-8269-AD114423934F.jpg66052929847__1838E405-ABF3-4D98-BC91-E2DF4265BF65.jpg

Last edited:
Steve I could use the starter is it still a available
It's yours dude. PM me your shipping information and I'll get it sent your way this weekend. Starter is like new, so lots of years left in it.

Wiring is simple, if you need any help with it let me know. I have 4 new Bosch 12V relays with it - yes overkill, but ultra reliable that way.

Merry Christmas brother!

It's yours dude. PM me your shipping information and I'll get it sent your way this weekend. Starter is like new, so lots of years left in it.

Wiring is simple, if you need any help with it let me know. I have 4 new Bosch 12V relays with it - yes overkill, but ultra reliable that way.

Merry Christmas brother!

Merry Christmas brother!
not sure how to PM you?

Click on Steve's name in his message above.
A box will open...look for start conversation..... click on that.
should be able to figure it out from there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back