2021 Christmas Giveaway starts now!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks John, we met at the last SC race., Pipes don't weigh much, less than 12 OZ so you should be able ship First Class which should be just a few bucks.

Tim Johnson

Last edited:
Two Hanger 9 drivers, 6 inches wide at the base, 6 inches tall. They were too big for my Crackerbox rear hatch. Perfect for a full width hatch, a superboat, a big Cat. Terrible pictures, the box is packed and ready to go, just found a smudged lens when I got here. They are free and shipped in the CONUS for free. Enjoy, Merry Christmas.
Do you think they would fit in a thunderboat

Jim, they measure six inches edge to edge, that includes a small lip, also six inches tall. I was considering trimming both sides and squaring the edge but the Crackerbox cowl has no sides like a Thunderboat cockpit and thought I would not get a good look. You are welcome to get them, see if they will work, if not re gift them.

I would like to gift a " G.T. Power , Professional Servo Tester" Will pay shipping to all 50 States. Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• DSC_0193.JPG
    DSC_0193.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 45
Ok guys ........ let me be the first "Santa"
I have 2 unemployed 1/4 crackerbox drivers seeking for a full time job and willing to relocate. No sign on bonus required and Shipping is free in the lower 48.

Merry Xmas

Alex

View attachment 298248
Got them Alex, Thank you very much, perfect for my needs !!! Merry Christmas to you nd your family.

I would like to gift an assortment of props for either |FE or smaller displacement engine:
Octura 1662-2
Octura V957-3
Octura 1855-2
And an unknow right turn 3 blad prop.
Taker to pay postage from Netherlands.Christmas give away.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome to see this tradition continuing after all these years, one of the thing I love most about this group.

I will gift a Anatoly billet piston for a MAC 45. 0.8350" x 0.7265".
Also a outboard conversion crankshaft, back plate and PTO. I got this in a package deal. Not sure who's it is. Crank pin is 0.1955" 13mm crank and 7mm shaft. Total length of crank (not with pin) 69.36mm and w/pin 77.10mm. PTO housing is 25mm OD. If you need more measurements on the PTO housing let me know.
Depending on where it's going will work with you on shipping .

Attachments

• 20211212_084541.jpg
    20211212_084541.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
I will gift a Anatoly billet piston for a MAC 45. 0.8350" x 0.7265".
Also a outboard conversion crankshaft, back plate and PTO. I got this in a package deal. Not sure who's it is. Crank pin is 0.1955" 13mm crank and 7mm shaft. Total length of crank (not with pin) 69.36mm and w/pin 77.10mm. PTO housing is 25mm OD. If you need more measurements on the PTO housing let me know.
Depending on where it's going will work with you on shipping .
I can use the piston if it's still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back