*** 2021 Atlanta Spring Nationals April 24th & 25th Open for Entries NOW ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entered and paid but does not show up on Rcracingevents. Also would like to be added to wait list for D Hydro.

Thanks Sam Bowden

Sam,

That is really odd... I found your entry in PayPal, but not on RCRacingEvents.com? I just went in and manually added you based on what I saw in PayPal. You should be good to go now... I have also added you to the waiting list for D-Hydro.

Thanks,
Lamar

Hey Gang,

In less than 24 hours we hit the 200 boat mark for the 2021 AMB Spring Nats! Thanks so much for your overwhelming support for this event. There are still a couple open spots left in many of the classes, so get em' before they are gone! If you would like to be put on the waiting list for any of the SOLD OUT classes just let me know. If any class does not meet the 5 boat minimum we will be scratching that class and opening up additional heats for the SOLD OUT classes with the longest waiting lists.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks,
Lamar

Sam,

That is really odd... I found your entry in PayPal, but not on RCRacingEvents.com? I just went in and manually added you based on what I saw in PayPal. You should be good to go now... I have also added you to the waiting list for D-Hydro.

Thanks,
Lamar
Thanks sir!

Hey Gang,

In less than 24 hours we hit the 200 boat mark for the 2021 AMB Spring Nats! Thanks so much for your overwhelming support for this event. There are still a couple open spots left in many of the classes, so get em' before they are gone! If you would like to be put on the waiting list for any of the SOLD OUT classes just let me know. If any class does not meet the 5 boat minimum we will be scratching that class and opening up additional heats for the SOLD OUT classes with the longest waiting lists.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks,
Lamar
Lamar,
Please add me to your D hydro wait list on DSM
Thanks
Walt Barney

Doc,

I have both you and Mark on the D-Hydro waiting list. I actually have enough ppl on the list to create another full 6 boat heat of D-Hydro. Just waiting to see if a few of the less popular classes make or not. D-Mono needs 1 more, E-Mono needs 3 more, and Crackerbox needs 1 more to make. If any of those don't make the cut, D-Hydro will pick up another heat and the 6 guys I have on the list now will get in.

Thanks,
Lamar

Hey Gang,

Only a few spots left for the 2021 AMB Spring Nationals! This one is shaping up to be a great event with plenty of gas, nitro, and electric participation! We are not planning to add any more heats, so if you plan on attending get em' before they are gone! Enter via RCRacingEvents.com.

Thanks,
Lamar

Attachments

• 2021SpringNats.JPG
    2021SpringNats.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 34
Hey Gang,

We only have two classes in danger of not making the 5 boat minimum!

- E-Mono
- LSG Crackerbox

If these classes do not have 5 entries by 03/23/21 they will be cancelled and the entry fees will be returned.

Thanks,
Lamar

Make sure you are on the waiting list, they are dropping like flies already................

Latest posts

Back