*** 2021 Atlanta Spring Nationals April 24th & 25th Open for Entries NOW ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lamar
I am on the waiting list for 20 mono but you had my name wrong.
Ron Drake 20 mono waiting list please.
I am already in 40 mono
Thanks

Ron, I have you on the waiting list for B Mono, but no spots have opened up yet.

Like Buckshot said earlier, lots of changes came in while I was on vacation and I just updated the rcracingevents.com site.

A few spots opened up that had nobody on the waiting list, so those are up for grabs now. Get em' while they are hot!

Thanks,
Lamar

Hey Gang,

Who doesn't love free food? Bob and Cathy Denninger will be serving up pulled pork and a dessert @ 6PM on Friday the 23rd to all racers attending the 2021 AMB SPring Nationals!

See you guys and gals at the pond in just a few days!

Thanks,
Lamar

The weather was terrible “ hail” about half hours and tents damaged

Last edited:
The final race results for the Atlanta Spring Nationals have not been posted on RCRACINGEVENTS since the year of 2013. Why is that????

Post the race results like all of the other clubs do.

What a weekend!!! Hailstorms, canopy carnage, and flooded pits followed by blue skies over morning creek lake and some seriously windy conditions! A sincere thank you to everyone who attended the 2021 AMB Spring Nats. It was certainly not the weekend we had planned out and hoped for, but we tried to make the best we could of a less than ideal situation. To those of you who stuck it out to the end, we appreciate you hanging in there with us. To those who decided to call it wrap after the storm on Saturday we completely understand and hope you will come back again and play with us under better conditions.

Thanks again to our trophy and raffle sponsors! The raffle was a huge success and the winners walked away with some very nice prizes!

Thanks to Cathy Denninger and Kathy Huff for the BBQ dinner and Jeni Johnson for the drinks on Friday. The ladies went above and beyond, and I know the racers appreciated being fed onsite, so they could get in some late afternoon/early evening open water.

To all the AMB members who helped pull off this event in less-than-ideal conditions, thank you for hunkering down and getting the job done! Eve, Buckshot, Carey, Brad, & Chris thank you for the help on the tower all weekend. As usual, Tim and Doc did a bang-up job in the retrieve boats all weekend. With all the drops and scratches after the storm on Saturday it was no easy feat to get things back on track and running smoothly Sunday, but we did it (after a slight delay) and had everyone on their way home at a very respectable hour.

Thanks to the racers for being great sports and very understanding during the challenges we encountered. Despite the conditions there were some great races and I never heard a cross word or argument from anyone on the driver's stand. Congrats to all the class winners! You truly braved the storm and earned those plaques. That's a wrap on the 2021 Spring Nats. You may not have loved it, but you will never forget it! 🙂

Later,
Lamar

Attachments

• blueskies.jpg
    blueskies.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 26
  • flood.jpg
    flood.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 25
  • hail.jpg
    hail.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 28
  • damage.jpg
    damage.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Had a great time racing with good friends.
Thanks for a great time

Attachments

• C0C61660-9238-4FAC-9DEE-9C22961827C0.jpeg
    C0C61660-9238-4FAC-9DEE-9C22961827C0.jpeg
    993.1 KB · Views: 42
  • A3C50559-D3AF-4AA5-A7DA-2610478900D7.jpeg
    A3C50559-D3AF-4AA5-A7DA-2610478900D7.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
  • D5A56EA9-874D-4C3C-9D58-BBD08C49BD8D.jpeg
    D5A56EA9-874D-4C3C-9D58-BBD08C49BD8D.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 41
  • A172206F-12A9-4B13-A16E-AE29420772C5.jpeg
    A172206F-12A9-4B13-A16E-AE29420772C5.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
Drumroll please... and the winners are/were:

B MONO
Scott Howe
Lucas Mathews-Smith
Jeni Johnson

THUNDERBOAT
Steve Rodriguez
Steve Johnston
Louis Bentley

P-LIMITED MONO
Lamar Huff
Albert Cline
Ken Haines

B HYDRO
Tom Baffer
Bradley Maglinger
Scott Howe

SS MONO
Chris Shepherd
Steve Johnston
Steve Rodriguez

P LIMITED SPORT HYDRO
Ken Haines
Fred Lumb
Ed Cordero

D MONO
Danny Weimer
Ron Drake
Mark Adams

23-30 SPORT HYDRO
David Thomas
Roy Weid
Declan Booker

P-LIMITED RIGGER
Tyler Garrard
Ken Haines
Mark Frim

D HYDRO
Tom Baffer
Bradley Maglinger
Sam Bowden

23-30 MONO
Lamar Huff
John Booker
Danny Weimer

OPEN TWIN RIGGER
Mark Adams
John Booker
Danny Weimer

P-MONO
Declan Booker
Ken Haines
Eric Strickland

E-HYDRO
Tyler Garrard
Mark Bullard
Don Gilbert

23-30 Rigger
Scott Howe
Tom Baffer
Danny Weimer

P-LIMITED OFFSHORE
Lamar Huff
Ken Haines
Federico Castano

F MONO
Don Gilbert
Tyler Garrard
Buckdaddy Shackelford

23-30 Cat
Steve Rodriguez
Kem Gilley
Luis Carrillo

OPEN TUNNEL
Steve Johnston
Kem Gilley
Mark Grim

Q MONO
Tyler Garrard
Ken Haines
Brad Schafer

F HYDRO
Jeff Lutz
Sam Bowden
James Clegg

OPEN OFFSHORE
Chris Shepherd
Ken Haines
Steve Rodriguez

Thanks,
Lamar

Watch your mouth John, you might not like the results it gets you.

Buckshot,

Was asking a simple question why the final race results from the AMB club is not posted to the race website. And it is still not being done. Just a matter of fact. The racers want to know how they stacked up for the race (any race for that matter) and they cannot get it. There are some other clubs doing the same.

Nothing more that that, no ill intent from me, and it does call for your caustic comment.

Buckshot,

Was asking a simple question why the final race results from the AMB club is not posted to the race website. And it is still not being done. Just a matter of fact. The racers want to know how they stacked up for the race (any race for that matter) and they cannot get it. There are some other clubs doing the same.

Nothing more that that, no ill intent from me, and it does call for your caustic comment.
John,
As you can see, the results are posted above. Sorry they were not posted fast enough for you.
Please crawl back under whatever rock you came from. We are all much happier without your comments and input.

Back