2020 NAMBA NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hotels Motels and Restaurants and at the top of the list where to get the virus

That’s why I rented a house in Huntsville

Hello Everyone, It's time for another update on the 2020 NAMBA Nationals!
Well everything is still a GO!!!! for the Nationals. HMBA is moving along with all plans so no need to worry. HMBA will be updating the website and forums with THE COVID-19 rules for running the Nationals in a safe and healthful manner.
Everyone will be wearing masks on the Driver's Stand and in the Get Ready Pits along with a sanitizing station for everyone's use. As soon as I get the info I will post it for you. Huntsville Model Boat Association wants everyone to be as comfortable as possible and to enjoy your stay in Huntsville, Alabama.

The Welcome Party and the BBQ will be held at the lake as there are still no restaurants able to host 40 or 50 people for the Welcome Party. But by October things could change so for now the Lake it is!
But don't worry we will have enough food for all and you won't be hungry after you leave for the night! I have requests for 40lbs. of jello so far!!!!!!

I have a list of classes that are not yet Sponsored so if you would like to Sponsor a class or you are a District who has not Sponsored a class please do so for NAMBA!!!

CLASS SPONSOR's NEEDED for NITRO

B OPC TUNNEL, A MOD TUNNEL, B MOD TUNNEL, C MOD TUNNEL, B MONO, SPORT 40, 1/8TH SCALE UNLIMITED,

CLASS SPONSOR's NEEDED for GAS

G LIMITED MONO, G-1 CATAMARAN, G-1 SPORT HYDRO, GX-1 CRACKERBOX, OPEN OFFSHORE, GAS SCALE

CLASS SPONSOR's NEEDED for ELECTRIC

P MONO, P HYDRO, P CATAMARAN, Q HYDRO, Q SPORT HYDRO, P LIMITED MONO, P LIMITED RIGGER, P LIMITED OPC, P LIMITED CATAMARAN, 1/8TH SCALE ELECTRIC, (BOX STOCK) P LIMITED SPORT HYDRO, (BOX STOCK) P LIMITED CATAMARAN

AD'S for the NAMBA PROGRAM
If you would like an AD in the NAMBA Program:
1) Please go to the Nationals website www.hmba5nambanats.com and choose the size add you would like then send me your Art-Work by email at [email protected] you can PayPal or Mail a check along with your Art-Work to 2020 NAMBA Nationals C/O Kim Grim, 136 La Newby Rd., Harvest, AL 35749.
Ad Price's are as follows:
FULL PAGE $250.00, 1/2 PAGE $175.00, 1/4 PAGE $95.00, BUSINESS CARD $75.00, INSIDE BACK COVER $ 350.00, 2 PAGE SPREAD $425.00
Please send your AD's in as soon as possible so I can place them in the Program.
Thank you, Mark and Kim Grim

Hi Everyone, We now have 51 Drivers and 371 Boats!!!
Please get your entries in early I have alot of paperwork to do ;)
Also if you want to know who has entered already please go to the Nationals website www.hmba5nambanats.com and you can find all kind of interesting information there!

If you would like a Banquet ticket please get in your order as I have to have the head count 3 weeks prior to the event.
T Shirts please remember you can order them on the website also.

If you would like to donate some raffel items please e mail to let me know so I can get your info in the Nationals website and in the NAMBA Program etc...
Thank you, Kim Grim

If you are an IMPBA member Please Remember to fill out a Single Event Form on either the Nationals website www.hmba5nambanats.com on the drop-down list or you can do it on the NAMBA website. It will go to Al Waters and then he will send a copy to me for the race event.
A single Event form needs to be done prior to the event so I have the information. Thank you, Kim Grim

If you are an IMPBA member Please Remember to fill out a Single Event Form on either the Nationals website www.hmba5nambanats.com on the drop-down list or you can do it on the NAMBA website. It will go to Al Waters and then he will send a copy to me for the race event.
A single Event form needs to be done prior to the event so I have the information. Thank you, Kim Grim
Hi Kim,
If I am an impba member and utilize the single event namba membership, will I need to attach a temporary namba number to my boats?

Hi Greg,
I will give all Single Event entrants a S/E number. As soon as you fill out the form through the NAMBA website I get a copy of it from Al Waters and I will email you your S/E number. ;)

Thank you, Kim 1

Greg,
The easy solution is to use some radio box tape and just use sharpie on it. Even some of my boats might done up that way. **** vinyl cutter is broke. So no 47s for my paint jobs from last summer.

I lucked out. I dug thru some old stuff today and found some 47s that will work. Yippy

Fred Lumb Jr. S/E - 101
Richard Zimmerman: S/E - 102
Mark Voorhies: S/E - 104

Your name badges and etc... will have your number on them. That way when I see the back of your head I know who you are ;)
Kim -1

Back