2020 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta D-14

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lichlyter

The Prop Walkers RC group is happy to announce that based upon the current path Indiana has set we will be able to host our annual D-14 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta presented by ServPro of Madison.

Open water based upon interest will be available the afternoon of June 26th.

Racing will be June 27th, possible rain date of June 28th. Registration form is attached, or you can reply to this thread which boats you plan to run.

We will be offering D-14 point classes and 2 new additions in FE RTR and FE 1/8th scale the FE rules will follow RCU.

As usual 3 boats to make a trophy class, to ensure trophies are available in time we have to place our order for them by June 17th. If a class meets minimum requirements after the deadline it can still run just no guarantee of a trophy for class winner.

We will be following the Indiana requirements for the COVID-19 re-opening and face coverings/masks are still recommended along with social distancing as best you can. If anything changes we will post here on IW.

Link to google sheet with entries so far: Dennis Holt Memorial 2020 June 27th

Attachments

• 2020 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta.pdf
    39.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Sorry Folks, something came up and I'm going to have back out of this one. Please cancel my entry.

Thanks,
Steve Ball

We are looking at options for a bit nicer of a trophy for those who place 1st in their class.

Also Mono will be SS, if you have a modified one and want to run it if we have enough they can be their own class. Please let me know which one you running.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back