2020 6th Annual Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You Brandon Boaters for putting on an amazing race
Thank You Brandon Atwell for pitting for me and for some amazing calling. Hope to see you all next time this race happens.
Long run across Texas is well worth the effort and if you like racing Nitro then this race should be on your calendar next year.
Till then Thank You
Richard Hartley

Brandon Club, Thank you for all the hard work it takes !! Chefs and staff Thanks for feeding us.

To all the racers that make this a great event!! Hope to see you next year!!

Thank You Brandon Boaters for putting on an amazing race
Thank You Brandon Atwell for pitting for me and for some amazing calling. Hope to see you all next time this race happens.
Long run across Texas is well worth the effort and if you like racing Nitro then this race should be on your calendar next year.
Till then Thank You
Richard Hartley
Richard It was fun racing the B monos with you, even though it didn't turn out as we would have liked. But as you said, that's racing. You're a true sportsmen and look forward to seeing you there next year.

Thanks for putting on a great race and supporting nitro boat racing. It was nice to return to Brandon after 30 years to race with old friend and meet new friends. This was my 1st Winter Nitro Nats and had such a great time that Mary and I hope to make many more. Count on us to help next year at what ever you need.

Back