2019 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giant Power Batteries would like to sponsor P Limited Sport hydroplane class.  I might try to make it out to this race too!

The next 5 boaters to enter will receive 10 FREE raffle tickets   :D

Entry Information:

You may enter at www.racemastersevents.com and pay for entry via Race Masters using PayPal (please pay as a GIFT).  Afterwards, a follow up email and/or PayPal invoice will be generated to verify quantity of event tickets, T-shirts sizes etc. 

Happy Boating!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have 5 racers interested in the Sport 20 class. Once those guys get entered and paid in other classes we will add this class as official and get it on the race info and entry.

I may have to get mine out for this race.

My Sport 20 entry was sent out today.    The Sport 20 Class is being sponsored by Diane Wilson and me in memory of Jim.   The class will race either Thursday or Friday depending on other classes that might be added if they make the 5 boat minimum. 

JD

The next 5 boaters to enter will receive 10 FREE raffle tickets   :D

Entry Information:

You may enter at www.racemastersevents.com and pay for entry via Race Masters using PayPal (please pay as a GIFT).  Afterwards, a follow up email and/or PayPal invoice will be generated to verify quantity of event tickets, T-shirts sizes etc. 

Happy Boating!
Karl

Is there any chance to reserve a T shirt for me ?

Can't make it to the nats ...... work is calling :(

Alex

Common Gas Scale guys!!! There's myself and Ken Olson so far....This class is a hoot to race in and watch.

We have decided to add SPORT 20 to the list of Classes. We have had enough interest. It will be added on Thursday or Friday. Once we have that figured out we will up date the online entry.

Get the word out that this is now a class!!!!!!

G-Force Hydro
has graciously donated product for our raffle prize drawing.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,

Rum Racing Products has donated a mono hull and some great hardware towards the raffle. Thank you Lenny and Leanne!

Thank You UGOT8RACING for sponsoring a Nitro class.
Tony is a D-20 racer and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

Alan Terry of ATR Carburetors will be donating some of his awesome Carbs for the Raffle.

THANK YOU ALAN

Latest posts

Back