2015 season RTR class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the Aquacraft engine can I remove pull start and run that way? If does anyone have a pull start?

That's what I want to do but do you have to replace starter with something or just simply remove it

I'm not sure about IMPBA rules but in NAMBA, IIRC, you have to leave the engine in stock form. You can still start a Vegas with a belt, just don't have to

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure about IMPBA rules but in NAMBA, IIRC, you have to leave the engine in stock form. You can still start a Vegas with a belt, just don't have to
I've heard of the little pin wearing out or comes loose on the pull start then the super tigre gets to eat it. Don't know if that's the case everyone but what I have heard. I have the backplate on and no worries now, well I hope haha

214ww7.jpg

Got my stickers on and ready for the 2015 season

Wayne raced you with my RTR at Evansville. He said it was pretty quick. I hope to race my RTR at Evansville later this year.

Adam

The rules I have read say that the engine "Including Pullstarter must stay on engine and they must function." " You may add a belt and start your boat that way"

Now the way ya get around the rules like this is. Ya need to note on your flier what changes you are allowing. Regarding D14 RTR series, I have no clues what there rules are but if they allow changes that are not in the rules then make sure your boat is legal outside D14.

Back