2015 Madison Regatta Schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydro Junkie

With summer just around the corner and a cross country road trip being planned, the wife and I were considering swinging through Madison on the way home. The only problem is there isn't anything posted on what's happening during the week leading up to the actual H1 race. Since we won't be able to stay for the weekend's festivities due to having to be back to work on Monday, we are just curious as to what's happening.

hydro there will be 3 days of racing.as of right now we will have 11 teams also 8 teams of the GP boats, the last I knew they will have something on the water all 3 days. also are club will be having a fun run on Friday.and are race Saturday. they don't start setting up the river till thirsday.

Last edited by a moderator:
See you guys there!!!
default_wink.png

Anyone have any updates on what's happening the week prior to the regatta? I know one thing I'd love to see and can't due to work scheduling, Jimmy Shame and Scott Liddycoat flat out and sponson to sponson. Any chance of making that happen Scott?

Back