2013 New Riggers, Let's see um!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well 28 days after the build started I'm done... will do some testing tonight after work.. will post pics soon... this 90 boat is a monster of a boat for me for sure.

Paul running a 90 boat! Get out of the way fella's! Might see you this weekend my friend. ...

Jr.

I was slinging some paint around out in the shed and some of it landed on the .21 SGX-One Iv'e had lurking around in the back of the closet for awhile. I just need to mount the switch,antennae and make a pipe mount so I can get her wet.

Feeding some new life into a Twin I bought from Don Ferrette a few years ago . It gets a heart transplant and a new shaft oiling system and some paint work next week . Boat will run in F Hydro in Charleston .

2cgndk8.jpg

2cqh5ir.jpg

Feeding some new life into a Twin I bought from Don Ferrette a few years ago . It gets a heart transplant and a new shaft oiling system and some paint work next week . Boat will run in F Hydro in Charleston .

2cgndk8.jpg

2cqh5ir.jpg

Oiliers is the way to go. You should look at making motor mounts out of delrin. Quiet, absorb vibration and no "BLACK stuff "in the boat they also look GOOD.

2cgndk8.jpg

2cqh5ir.jpg

Oiliers is the way to go. You should look at making motor mounts out of delrin. Quiet, absorb vibration and no "BLACK stuff "in the boat they also look GOOD.
Yeah , I had plenty of aluminum around but what a ***** making different mounts for different engines and having the shafts end up DEAD center in the tubing . All four pieces were way different and it was a whittling job !

Yes those are the
OS 9 b needles in the custom mounting bases from Don Ferrette as supplied in the boat when it had the CMB EVO 90's in it . They are very linear on the flowmeter when you flow them . Nice needles .

2cgndk8.jpg

2cqh5ir.jpg
hi tom

do you have the carbs set up as one push and one pull???

im running vac as well and was wondering how to have push rods in the middle

i am also changing to os 9bs

cheers rick

Latest posts

Back