2004 District 4 Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBryon

Just wanted to give the Badger Model Boat Club a big thanks for a great 2004 District 4 Championships.

The weather and the racing was great and I had a very good time.

B mod tunnel, the winner was................. ?

Gener :D

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure the Badgers did an excellent job and put on a very well organized race weekend.

Thanks to all the badgers and everyone involved.

Jerry

O yea ... A big Thanks to all the Badgers.. man what a race.. the weather was super the food was great and the racing was fantastic.

The big deal about racing in Dist 4 is the people.. what a great group of racers and spectators. GO IMPBA DIST 4..

Big congrats also needs go to

Mr. Gary Preusse as he was the points champion for 1/8 scale with his boat called... well Boat. Roger Newton plans and Mac Power.

Also huge congrats to Mr. Garrett Randall.

Garrett bested the rest of the district points racers for the dist points championship using a 40 mono.. Viper hull CMB power.

As for the racing over the weekend im sure that Garrett will have some names soon..

ROCK ON.

Grim

Mr Gary Preusse receving the award from the District sale director David Pruesse.

Thanks for all the kind words...the badgers really bust hump to put on a good race...from the food, to the site, to the actual race itself, my fellow club members deserve a ton of credit...I know I couldn't do my tiny part with out all of them...

A special thanks needs to go to Mike Z too, for all of his extra efforts to help our club fill in when we needed an extra 'mouth' on the mic. Mike certainly has a flair for calling races, and you can tell he certainly enjoys doing it...and thank you for all the pictures over the entire year...can't wait to post these on Impba4.com...

We had 92 boats show up, one sank, but then after heat racing was complete, LARRY MISICKA (certified diver/boat racer) found it...it started right up and all is well...

The weather was perfect both days, and the water was fast...here are the results

B sport tunnel (10)

1st Bryon Nesvacil 1575

2nd Andrew Misicka 1475

3rd Steve "Squeak" Enniper 1375

B Mono (10)

1st David Petrich 1600

2nd Bill Wachler Sr. 1425

3rd Bill Wachler Jr. 1350

B Modified Tunnel (13)

1st Craig Waters 1700

2nd Fred Uftring 1525

3rd Mike Zaborowski 1225