• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 USED K&B 3.5cc piston and sleeves.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Two used k&B 3.5cc piston and sleeves. Both still have a good pinch. Previous owner did some flow grinding on the ports. Still some life left in these things. 

$20.00 bucks, shipped in the US for BOTH. 

D2FD6CCD-6B0D-4146-AC86-E400A246D456.jpeg

E756CEF8-9B13-4567-BC4E-05F174FA754C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
PayPal payment sent....thanks

Btw....if you have other k&b 3.5 outboard parts...let me know...thanks once again

Rob Doak

Got it Robert, thanks. I will ship them out on Monday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a fyi......if you just happen to have any other 3.5 k&b outboard stuff just sitting around....give me me a shout..
I will be looking for a header for a tuned pipe.....turbo cut crank....and other odds and ins ...I would like to eventually have at least 3 complete motors....each engine specific to a particular task...
Thanks again...
Robert Doak

Just a fyi......if you just happen to have any other 3.5 k&b outboard stuff just sitting around....give me me a shout..
I will be looking for a header for a tuned pipe.....turbo cut crank....and other odds and ins ...I would like to eventually have at least 3 complete motors....each engine specific to a particular task...
Thanks again...
Robert Doak

Robert. You wanting onboard turbo crank or outb ? I'm out of town for the week but when home can send picture of parts

Here are 2-12 mm & housings they came from. An I beam just needs cleaning up) same for button. 3- 13 mm front plates

Attachments

• 1554146647605941270327.jpg
    1554146647605941270327.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 80
Alan..
Is the head button long plug or short plug..and im looking specifically for a 13mm outboard crank with the spiral on the shaft..

Alan..
Is the head button long plug or short plug..and im looking specifically for a 13mm outboard crank with the spiral on the shaft..

Yes long plug. I'll look for 13 mm cranks pretty sure I have one. So you want a trubo'd crank..correct? I can do that for you if not all ready done or I can tell you how with a pictures.

Ok on the long plug head button....the crank I will need a price....for either option...thank you

Jonathon I have a bag full of used 8702 p & s. Can be honed & cleaned up. There a a few out here making piston to fit to these. No pro motor sleeves. Can get you pictures later

Latest posts

Back