2 rear exhaust Quickdraw engines.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Seebold

Like the title says, I have 2 rear exhaust Quickdraw engines that I’m probably never going to use. If you’re interested, make me an offer I can’t refuse.

I’m starting to think about getting out of RC boating. Since I’ve moved to the Pacific Northwest, there’s no place to run model boats. The closest place to run and have other boaters is 120 miles away. That’s a 2 hour drive. On race days, I’d have to be on the road at 5:00 AM. No thanks.

I can be reached by phone or text at 714-420-2453 or email at [email protected].

Like the title says, I have 2 rear exhaust Quickdraw engines that I’m probably never going to use. If you’re interested, make me an offer I can’t refuse.

I’m starting to think about getting out of RC boating. Since I’ve moved to the Pacific Northwest, there’s no place to run model boats. The closest place to run and have other boaters is 120 miles away. That’s a 2 hour drive. On race days, I’d have to be on the road at 5:00 AM. No thanks.

I can be reached by phone or text at 714-420-2453 or email at [email protected].
Steve,
Where did you relocate?
JD

Hey Steve,

Always wanted to mess with this style of gas motor... Guess I'll dive off head first into them !!

I'll go ahead and take them.
PayPal and shipping address sent.
Thanks,
Frank

Hi Steve,
Just wanted to let you know that the motors arrived. All in good condition and everything as advertised !
Not sure what I will end up running them in, but I will use them sooner or later.

Just looking thru the ports, cylinders look good, and I can still see the crosshatch on the sleeves... piston crowns and rings look nice and clean too,, bearings feel good...
Overall I'm very pleased with the purchase..

Thanks again !!
Frank

Latest posts

Back