Quantcast

2 - PX-335

Help Support intlwaters.com:

MarkScott

Plan on having some fun this year. These will be full P tunnels, already have a PX-300 for P-LTD. Boats were just finished on the build part. Next will be sealing them in the coming week. Thinking of how to set up the ESC / Servo. Hobbywing 180a, Savox 231-mg for steering. Power will be 4s, batts yet to be purchased. One lower will be a altered Lawless and the other a custom O.S..

PX-335.1.JPG
PX-335.2.JPG
PX-335.3.JPG

MarkScott

nice Mark!

What is the black product?
Thanks mate, working on the TT boat and....

Since I have these products around the house, the black stuff is for filling and strength'n the wood and connections. Mix is made from West Systems 205, 423 and 406. 423 = Graphite powder & 406 = Colloidal Silica.

Kris Flynn

oooo TT and...

I like the sound of those :cool:

Looks like you have done very well not to get that stuff EVERYWHERE haha...

MarkScott

:rolleyes: As best as I tried, still didn't keep it clean! Once on the wood, it's in the wood!

Look close enough at those pics, you might figure out that "and" means..

Kris Flynn

i assumed it was a 3 letter 'word' starting with S ;)

I think then normal epoxy and white glue/filler I use it bad enough...also the black that is sometimes on the burnt edges can go eveywhere...especially evident when you blow you nose later that day after scuffing a few edges!

Mike Luszcz

Mark, I would love to see the outcome with the SAW 335. If I remember, that was one I drew up, and never ran, or even built. Will you be going after the IMPBA or NAMBA P record?

MarkScott

Mark, I would love to see the outcome with the SAW 335. If I remember, that was one I drew up, and never ran, or even built. Will you be going after the IMPBA or NAMBA P record?
Guilty, that be the one. Asked Paul for the PX-335 and he mentioned the SAW kit. Ok, sure, don't have a pond to really test out a SAW boat, but will give it a short shot. IMPBA will be the major record events since the Cincy club holds at least one event a year. 1/3 and 1/4 courses are setup on the lake. Wish we could get access to the pond next to ours. But that is an active gravel pit. If the SAW has any potential, might have to travel to Speed Week again.

Latest posts