• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 NEW Phil Thomas Sport 40 and a Aeromarine Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Sheren

Staff member
Selling for friend estate Phill Sport 40's $165.00 each both SOLD 1 local and 1 to Buckshot
Aeromarine Scale (Budwiser w/decals) $165.00 as of now local pick up ONLY I cant get a shipping price under $200.00
Prices are PLUS SHIPPING AND FEES or send friends and family.
Post all offers here as per the rules.
MOTIVATED SELLER

Thanks for looking,

Kevin

Pic 1 Sold local at asking price.

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2499.JPG
    IMG_2499.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2500.JPG
    IMG_2500.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_2512.JPG
    IMG_2512.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2500.JPG
    IMG_2500.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Kevin,

I’ll offer $165 shipped for the Phil Thomas with streamline cowl.

Thanks
Scott

Kevin,

Is the radio box included?
Looks like they are undrilled. Is that correct?
What’s the shipping cost to 29681

Kevin,

I see in the header that pic 1 boat sold local, was that before I made my 2 posts this morning?

Sorry Rick, thought we would have another boat to race, got screwed out of the deal
Scott you didn't get screwed. If you wouldn't have low balled me and said I will take it pending shipping on your first post I wouldn't have sold it local.
Sorry you missed it.
Kevin

Scott you didn't get screwed. If you wouldn't have low balled me and said I will take it pending sipping on your first post I wouldn't have sold it local.
Sorry you missed it.
Kevin
Kevin, I’m not going to argue, but you just admitted you sold it after my posts and earlier you said it was before. I hate I missed it also.

Sorry Don, I was wrong, just asking a friend about the boat to make a decision to buy or not. I will be more careful in the future. Thanks for being professional. Mark

“I’ll take the Phil Thomas Hydro in picture 2”

Thank You
Scott Howe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back