1994 Internats Fort Worth lake name?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! That’s cool. My second Internats and racing against some real legends (first was Slidell, LA in 89’). I vividly remember Andy and John showing up with their new .21 and was BLOWN AWAY at how fast it was. Thanks for sharing the photo of the heats! I’d love to see more.
267C4A78-D9DF-4FEB-A644-ED051ECC4D6E.jpeg

Last edited:
WOW! That’s cool. My second Internats and racing against some real legends (first was Slidell, LA in 89’). I vividly remember Andy and John showing up with their new .21 and was BLOWN AWAY at how fast it was. Thanks for sharing the photo of the heats! I’d love to see more.
View attachment 298959
Buckshot. do you remember how many gallons of fuel that Germans ran in open water EVERY DAY? They must have run more than anyone I ever saw in open water. Those Andy Brown 21 boats were FAST.

That was one of my favorite Nats of all time....

Echo Park Lake located in south Fort Worth, just east of I-35W and about 3 miles north of I-20.

I used to run with the Fort Worth club, knew Bob Deavers - a great guy.

Mr Deavers was an awesome guy! His shop was on the other side of I-20 from the pond. When I moved to Ft. Worth in 2002 I spent some time with him and the NTMPBA at Echo lake running boats.

Back