• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 Scale Hydroplane .67 CMB COMPLETE RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott, We can ship to either 64151 (Kansas City, Missouri) or 34472 (Ocala, Florida) and compare shipping cost. I need your PayPal address to send funds. Thanks, Tom

This may be legit but this Scott guy is in BC and the seller Calgary AB. So why is he using the sellers photo's if he has the boat??? The site has this add as sold but something still does not add up as seller says 1200 and buyers adds says willing to pay 1200 and all in Canadian dollars. If this is the boat it was built by Rob D and is a good boat.

No impending disaster. I just bought the boat and changed my mind. I used the best pic I had. Bunch of ninnies.
So you bought it cheap on another site and now your trying to make money here on IW and your name calling?
I Wish you an early engine failure and a collision with a dock or a big rock.Good luck with that.

Back