1/8 scale elec question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, I never called you out, just mentioned that you agreed with someone. Then again, since you run FE, why didn't you answer the question? Is it because I try to help others while some here are only in the activity to win races? How about you tell me the answer to that one so we will all know

Don, I never called you out, just mentioned that you agreed with someone. Then again, since you run FE, why didn't you answer the question? Is it because I try to help others while some here are only in the activity to win races? How about you tell me the answer to that one so we will all know
LMAO!! An even better question- since you don't run FE, why did you even answer the question? Here's a suggestion Mark- try looking something up to be sure you KNOW what you are talking about BEFORE you post. You could have spent less time on both the IMPBA and NAMBA web pages educating yourself then the giving correct answer than typing those posts filled with disinformation and goofy acronyms. That way these threads would be a lot shorter when you feel that irresistible urge to jump on and post rather than multiple pages proving how much you actually don't know.............

Back