• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 1/8 Scale Cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Kinney

Look for 1/8 scale cowlings
1990 or earlier Circus Circus
1996 Pico American Dream
Might be interested in others as well. Thanks

I would love to get one from RC Boat Company but from the sounds of it they are extremely busy. I have been asking Steve when he can make me a some cowlings since the end of June and he said he is still working on customer boat builds.
I have already started my Pico build but it’s a real road block when you can get a cowling.

Thank you very much but I think I found one. If not I would like to see pictures of the one you have. Should know by tomorrow. Thanks for the offer.
If you have a cowling for a wingless boat I would be interested.

Butch, if Steven doesn't want that Circus cowl, I have the kit and would much rather have a FG cowl for it than the plastic. If he passes, let me know how much you would want and I may just take it off your hands

Sorry for the late reply’s been super busy at at work.
Butch thank you for the offer but I think I have the Circus Circus cowling covered.

Brian my center section is 5 1/4 inches wide. The center section is made from a ML Boat Works kit. If yours will work how much are you asking and could you send pictures?
Thanks

Perfect. This is a 5 1/4 width cowl
Two piece. Epoxy glass. You pay shipping and it’s yours156988D1-BEF5-46ED-85E8-8C57421847D5.jpeg92974707-F8FE-4B69-B98B-D9AA33450696.jpeg

Attachments

• 49BD3746-C0D7-4E42-9FA8-E3403A03E96B.jpeg
    49BD3746-C0D7-4E42-9FA8-E3403A03E96B.jpeg
    7.3 MB · Views: 43
Package is in the mail today.
$50 for shipping. Seems pricey. USPS.
hope you can use it and I wanna see pictures when it’s done
Here is mineC4F5FCCB-C1E2-41B3-AAA2-8DB80DFD2295.jpeg

It’s is one of the extreme kits. I like the kits they give you a good head start. I modified the nose if the boat and changed the sponson bottoms a bit.

Latest posts

Back