Outboard Flex Shafts Available

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi All,

I have some shafts in stock right now to suit anything from the OS lower units to K&B to Thunder Tiger. I also have some 7.5 shafts available.

OS and K&B - $13ea or $32 for 4 off
TT - $10ea or $29 for 4 off
Custom - $13.50ea or $34 for 4 off
7.5 Shafts - $16.00ea or $45 for 4 off

All prices are in USD and include paypal and postage.

Paypal is krisflynn85 (at) gmail.com In the text, list what you need.

Cheers
Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris,

Do you have any shafts that will fit a NR LS (3.5) on a 3.5 Lawless lower unit? Thanks.

John

Hey John,

I would assume they are going to be a standard length (118mm Long) shaft? If you think the standard ones are a little short, I can make them a bit longer if you need...

But otherwise, yes I have some standard K&B length shafts in stock :)

BTW Jerry, good to hear, sorry about the delay on the OS shafts though, that was poor on my part.

Kris

kris, did you get my pm about flex shafts? kinda in a tight spot, have a race 26 & 27 of this month...............

Kris i recieved the shafts great looking workmanship thanks Robert p.s. when i see Shawn or Rich i be giving them the package for you

Excellent, thanks for letting me know Robert.

Robin, Just read it, I was away Racing ;)

Kris

Kris,

Do you make a shaft for the OS lower unit (OS length), that has the os square on one end, and the K&B square on the other end? I am finding I have problems with my Hyperformance collet stripping out with the OS lower because of the size difference. Let me know, Mike

Hey Mike,

I can do that, some i have by 'accident' lol which was no good for a couple of people running OS MOTORS.

I have no trouble with the REK collets, they are VERY sturdy units! I just checked again right now and with a normal OS flex shaft, there is only a little bit of 'give'...Do you want to try one?

Cheers

Kris

Kris, they do work OK if you have the collet shoved as low as you can to the lower unit, but if there is much play, it will start wearing away the aluminum in the collet. Let me ask you this, do you make a 5mm to OS flex cable collet? That might be the easier way to go. Let me know what you got. I will need at least 2 collets or 3 OS to K&B cables. Talk soon, Mike

kris, you are a WIZARD !! my custom length shafts arrived today, in time for this weekend's race. thanx again for all your help.

Hi All,

I have over 50 shafts in stock right now to suit anything from the OS lower units to K&B to Thunder Tiger. I also have some 7.5 shafts available.

OS and K&B - $8.00ea or $30 for 4 off

TT - $7.00ea or $24 for 4 off

Custom - $8.00ea or $30 for 4 off

7.5 Shafts - $12.00ea or $45 for 4 off

All prices and in USD and include paypal and postage.

Paypal is krisflynn @ froggy.com.au In the text list what you need

BTW, my postage times have been a bit sloppy in the last month or so, but this was due to having to make them a few at a time, but right now there will be no delay's.

Cheers

Kris
Hey Kris,

I want for 3.5 and four 7.5 K&B style shafts. Do you have them to ship? If so I will send $75 to you PP. LMK, Thanks, James Beasley

PM Sent James.

I will have 7.5 ones ready in the next week.

I have plenty of 3.5 K&B and OS ones...

Cheers

Kris

Hey Kris I asked if you had any tt shafts before but my plans changed..... So do you still have 4 of them available??? Thanks Kevin.

Back