• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prop anvils for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJT

View attachment 3813Thinking of making some anvils for sale, the base is alum the anvils are stainless studs with stainless balls or rod brazed to them. Ball sizes are 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 inch. Rod sizes are 3/8, and 1/2 inch.

Base and any 4 balls, $40.00+ shipping

additional balls or rods, $7.50+ shipping

custom anvils, contact me for price + shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone that ordered one will recieve an e-mail Monday or Tuesday letting them know the shipping charges. Then they will be shipped out.

Derek,

I received the anvil today, I’m impressed to say the least. The craftsmanship is second to none. The price was super. Just a note to anyone else who is looking for a prop anvil, look no further Derek will set you up with a top notch anvil at a reasonable price. You won’t be disappointed .

Thanks Derek,

Mark

:D :D :D

DJT said:
View attachment 3813Thinking of making some anvils for sale, the base is alum the anvils are stainless studs with stainless balls or rod brazed to them. Ball sizes are 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 inch. Rod sizes are 3/8, and 1/2 inch.

Base and any 4 balls,    $40.00+ shipping

additional balls or rods,  $7.50+ shipping

custom anvils, contact me for price + shipping

82266[/snapback]

Please contact me I would like one of those puppies,

A number of you have asksd about the anvils, I have sent e-mails, if you are still interested please contact me.

Thanks

B) hay derek anvils look preaty cool but i know how fusssssssy you are i might need one! not as long as i can get you to do my props for me how are they coming after to day makes me think its time to burn some nitro

marty :eek:

DJT said:
Tom Moore, have you recieved your anvil yet?
92526[/snapback]

I got it Derek, I will tell you guys if you need an anvil This is the one to get its flawless. Great craftmanship.

Thanks Derek :D

Tom

I have sold a number of sets of just the anvils without the base, price is still $7.50 plus shipping for each ball or rod. If you have material to make a base out of this is a good way to go.

Someone at jim's was looking for this post so i'll bump it to the top.

Derrick got your reply, would like to get the current price of the following, balls; 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, and rods 3/8, 1/2, shippd to 94519.

Thanks for your time and info.

James :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys sorry about the delay, last week was crazy at work and yesterday was my wedding, and tomorrow I'm leaving for my honeymoon. So if you haven't heard from me yet i'll be checking back with you in a week to see if you still want the anvils. Once again sorry for the delay.

Latest posts

Back