• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New K67, Speedmaster mount, and Header. $375

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Attebery

K67, NIB, with custom turned zero degree header and Speedmaster motor mount. $375

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris, will the angle meter you have zero out at different angles? If so I will take it. Thanks.

Eric

P.S. are the airtronics receivers three channel and if so are they 75 or 27 MHZ?

Chris, I'm interested in the mount....Is it for adjustable for a 5" hull?

"Speedmaster motor mount, ½” drop. New. Can be setup for zero drop. $30"

PM me

No, this unit won't rezero. Sorry.

The receivers are three channel 27MHz. They use the old Airtronics plugs.

Chris

Eric Canto said:
Chris, will the angle meter you have zero out at different angles?  If so I will take it.  Thanks.

Eric

P.S. are the airtronics receivers three channel and if so are they 75 or 27 MHZ?

79497[/snapback]

Russell,

Yes, it will fit 5".

Chris

Russell Bear said:
Chris,  I'm interested in the mount....Is it for adjustable for a 5" hull?

PM me

79498[/snapback]

Terry,

They are yours. Email me and let me know how you'd like to pay.

Chris

Terry Flynn said:
I'D LIKE THE TWO PIPES AND THE TWO FLEX SHAFTSLet me know

Thanks

Terry Flynn

79501[/snapback]

I'll have to get back to you on the props. I cannot remember what I have.

I will try to post pictures of the scale this week.

Chris Attebery said:
Russell,
Yes, it will fit 5".

Chris

Russell Bear said:
Chris,  I'm interested in the mount....Is it for adjustable for a 5" hull?

PM me

79498[/snapback]

79512[/snapback]

Chris, I just PM'd ya....

Chris, I really hate to hear that we are loosing another fine boater like yourself but I wish you the best in your new endeavor and hope that maybe just maybe we will get you back down the road! :D

Happy New Year and best of luck!

Ron

Eric,

Please include $4 for shipping. Total of $29. You can paypal it to me at [email protected] or email me for my mailing address.

I have a 18mo old at home and another on the way. I can't commit the amount of time it takes to be competitive at the level I'm used to running at anymore.

There's a nice flying field 15 minutes from my house. I can fly when I want for as long or short as I want. No schedules, 1 hour of stick time in under 2 hours instead of 15 minutes on the water for a full day's worth of racing, zero BS.

Chris

Eric Canto said:
Chris, I will take the x560.  Just let me know how to pay you.  Why are you getting out of boating?  Thanks.
Eric

79788[/snapback]

Do you have any stinger mufflers you want to sell. If you are going to be flying, I have a brand new in the box fox .45 if you want to do some horse trading.

Eric

Back