• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Limit Edition NR marine engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Au

I have 3 of limited edition Novarossi .21 marine engines for sell. They are long stroke, 9 ports, turbo head, 14.5mm turbo SG type crankshaft w/2 inserts balanced & red silicone glued and 3rd rotarty

carburetor. I am looking for $255 each plus shipping & Paypal fee.

Thanks for looking, Patrick

IMG_20190220_194202 (600x800).jpg

IMG_20190220_194443 (600x800).jpg

Hi Patrick,

how much for one engine shipped to Australia please, and what is the exact model of the engine, i.e. what coding is on the box, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Patrick,

how much for one engine shipped to Australia please, and what is the exact model of the engine, i.e. what coding is on the box, thanks
Shane, i will check exact postage and let you know later. The model of this engine is 21R PTM - Limited Edition. The configuration is very similiar with FLASH .21, thanks.

Hi Patrick,

For shipped with one engine via air parcel (9-11 days but without tracking) is $28 or $35 via express mail (2-3 days with trackable), thanks.

Patrick,

Can you post a pic of the label on th box showing the model as well as a pic of the top cooling cap? This will help with engine identification as most all 21 Marine engines now come without the car crank your pics are showing. Thanks. 

Ron, i can post further pics to identify the engines but i felt it does'nt matter to clarify what model comes with. The performance and component seems be more important than that.

Thanks, Patrick

Ron, i can post further pics to identify the engines but i felt it does'nt matter to clarify what model comes with. The performance and component seems be more important than that.

Thanks, Patrick
I think what Ron is doing is to correctly identify the engines in question to be able to advise accurately the marine flywheel that will be needed.

I'm sure whomever buys the engines would be calling Ron for the kits.

I could be interested, but being labeled as "Limited Editions" I would be worried about parts support and the required flywheel kits being available.

My experience is you can grind off the "spigot" on the crank and Ron's flywheel conversion kits bolt right on. It may sound caveman, but it's a pretty simple proposition once you've done it, and just deburr with a scotchbrite wheel. You may not be balanced within a thousandth of a gram, but you'll be close enough to run like a champ.It's not rocket surgery to rework these IMHO.

Thank you for all words concern with. Although this is a limit edition engine but they could interchanged main parts by other comman models such as conrod, piston/sleeve, bearings as well as it would fitted with flywheel kit (29050K) for direct drive. I purchased 5 engines to prepare 2019 local races but felt 2-3 engines may enough for whole year races after consideration so i decided to left the extra engines.

Thanks, Patrick

How much would it cost to ship to USA and do you know the timing numbers
Hi Dave, $29 via standard air mail or $38 via priority air mail (with tracking). I still not count the timing combination but its the same numbers per FLASH .21, thanks.

Back