• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 67 Greenhead For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
For sale is a CMB 67 Greenhead engine in very good condition. It is all stock and has has a new piston/sleeve.  Also included is an Octura 1/4" collet and header. I store my engines taken apart but will assemble it before shipping it.  If you have any questions please let me know. Price is $360 shipped in the continental US and I accept paypal as long as you pay the fees.

Chris

CMB67b.JPG

Hi Jeff,  The piston / sleeve is never run.  I was going to replace the head button when put in the new p/s but it's in such good condition I didn't think it needed to be swapped.  Here is a picture.

Chris

CMB67c.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Having just done some motor work for Chris, and seeing inside one of his motors, I can assure you he knows how to look after his motors. One of the best motors I have pulled apart.

Back