• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vision 21tunnel hull with servos make offer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Gray

Anyone have any interest in this Vision 21 hull. Built for my friend, he lost interest, has Hitec servos radio box, hull is in great condition has a few small chips on bottom see pic can be easily fixed, Make me an offer and remember the shipping is probably around $25.00 Thanx for looking paypal is [email protected]

000_1023.JPG

000_1024.JPG

It depends on who you are oh got it sold a boat through p.m. instead of instead of out so I put it depends on who you are

Bruce, guys, I have not been on here much for the last three years as I have been taking care of family. I am/was unaware of a rule or code of conduct on IW that says no buying via PM. I apologize to all if I made a mistake,  last thing I want to do I's piss off fellow boaters. The seller did not raise any issue in response, all I did was make a fair offer.  Not sure why this is an issue, please explain. Respectfully,  Beasley

OK, so I just read the "Rules" at the top of the For Sale Thread and see it says no offers via PM.  I don't understand why but whatever.  I am now advised and will comply in the future.  I offered Tim $225, anyone want it for that price tell me and I will tell him to refund my money and it's yours. V/R

Sold and sorry for the misunderstanding like James I have not been on here for s couple years

You paid a fair price and got a good boat. I think this rule came about from some problems from people feeling they were snubbed from winning a sale. This way it levels the playing field.

Brad

Latest posts

Back