Scale pipe?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

Trying to hook pops up with a winning combo, what’s the pipe of choice on the scales?

Hull is the Winston Lobster running an old School CMB Gold Head .67

Thanks guys!

Trying to hook pops up with a winning combo, what’s the pipe of choice on the scales?

Hull is the Winston Lobster running an old School CMB Gold Head .67

Thanks guys!
Mac's exhaust 67 pipe 11-3/4" long,

AB or AA muffled 67 pipe.

Picco 67 large volume

I think I have all of these in my pipe box, welcome to try any of them,,,, but not for sale

I keep extending an offer for my help,,, all he has to do is give me a call when he's ready to go test and get the scales and sport-40's set up and running.

Mac's exhaust 67 pipe 11-3/4" long,

AB or AA muffled 67 pipe.

Picco 67 large volume

I think I have all of these in my pipe box, welcome to try any of them,,,, but not for sale

I keep extending an offer for my help,,, all he has to do is give me a call when he's ready to go test and get the scales and sport-40's set up and running.
Gotcha Thanks Rick!

He finally went through and reworked setups and tidied up both hulls. I’m getting him in line piece by piece, Haha.

The Sport 40 should be ready to rock, the SST I’m running is going to need some more work, but I think I can get it reined in. I’m sure you’ll have me in your ear at some point!

Back