• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Early model gas sgx sponsons F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Tonak

Brand new Andy Brown early model Eagle SGX sponsons. I've had these on the shelf for years. Will need very light finish sanding and seal. Total length is 19 inches. Boom tube holes are 6 1/2 inches apart center to center. Turn fin hole inserts are 2 inches apart center to center. If you have an older gas sgx and want spare sponsons or if you're thinking about building a rigger from scratch, these are a great way to go! Posted over on Jim's as well. First to say "I'll take it" gets them.

Sold on Jim's pending funds. Thanks!$100 shipped in the lower 48 only   

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures don't show up.

Brad
Sorry Brad. My computer is in repair and in the meantime I'm working off my old dinosaur HP. For whatever reason, I could only post small pics or giant, more than full screen pics. Lol. Worked fine on Jim's though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have to worry now as Charles wants them and I could not do it off my phone as it is a dinosaur, it is a flip phone and I want to speak to someone not text  lol

Brad

Sorry Charles. Like I posted, sale is pending on Jim's and today I was notified that funds have been sent via money order. If for some reason it falls through, and I don't receive funds, you are next in line. Thank you for your interest.

Back