Can't upload to Photo Gallery?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received e mails baldie uploaded pics to gallery, but that,s the IW forum gallery. Terry is talking about the old coppermine gallery, which does not work for me either. :(  Tell me page not available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here Terry. Sad. Lots of good info there. Wish it still worked. Finally was able to find my password that I forgot to that site. All for not.

Mike

I received e mails baldie uploaded pics to gallery, but that,s the IW forum gallery. Terry is talking about the old coppermine gallery, which does not work for me either. :(  Tell me page not available.

Same here Terry. Sad. Lots of good info there. Wish it still worked. Finally was able to find my password that I forgot to that site. All for not.

Mike

let me make myself clear, I can view it, just can't add too it. :rolleyes:

Sounds like this may not be just a "Canukistan" problem after all!  :lol:

I know Tom brought the old Coppermine gallery onto this server a few years back so the admins here should be able to deal with it.

I'll try sending them a note...

It must have been created to give images spaces.   That is why I'm investigating.  But do use the one here as I can do tweaks to it if needed.

I have confirmed that the Coppermine version of Gallery is not allowing new uploads.    Please use the Gallery we have provided here.  This will keep the images with the threads. 

I have confirmed that the Coppermine version of Gallery is not allowing new uploads.    Please use the Gallery we have provided here.  This will keep the images with the threads. 
Thanks for looking into it for us.

Is the Coppermine version part of this main site?  Or is it a separate entity?  Who owns the domain?

Thanks!

too bad it isn't working, although I do not regularly upload new pictures, I also have a lot of pictures stored there.

The Coppermine is separate.   I do not know who owns it.   
OK, thanks.  I'm in contact with the previous site owner and hopefully we can get it sorted out.

I understand you can just use the gallery here but the old site is good for storing photos and then being able to go back and look at them in one place.  Posting them here they eventually they get buried with the post forever (kinda like Facebook).  :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked a buddy of mine that's much more internet savy than I am and he said the site "gallery.intlwaters.com" is a sub domain of "intlwaters.com".  

WHOIS confirms this:  https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=gallery.intlwaters.com

Which means your company http://www.groupbuilder.com/  is in control of the old photo galley as well.

The previous site owner thinks it may just be a "permissions" issue on the site, is there any way you could look into that for us?

Back