• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulHail

Sold

IMG_3123.jpgIMG_3124.jpgIMG_3125.jpgIMG_3126.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
USPS insured 3 day priority is $57, USPS insured ground is $39 and usually takes 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.

OS Max 46 VR-M drops right in, not sure what other engines have the same dimensions.

Awesome   Paul  that's  exactly  what  I  have  seating  in the  corner  looking  for  a  new home.☺ I will   tell honey is about   200 ,I'll take 3 day please  ok Paul  ,thanks  u take   pay pal?

Yes, see the add for it.  I'll do the boat, engine and the Irwin pipe I have listed for $375 and I'll cover shipping.

If you want 3rd day priority, $207, if  you want parcel post $189.  Send payment to [email protected] friends/family or add 3% if not.  As soon as I get payment I'll ship it and provide delivery confirmation code.

Thanks! Payment received.  I have the boat all boxed up, just need to hit the post office tomorrow.

Back