• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 84 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
Here is one of my twin motors. This has had new bearing not long ago. Looking to get 250$ +shipping for this motor.  The drum intake has the  ramp setup.

20190204_183516.jpg

20190204_183456.jpg

20190204_183443.jpg

20190204_183427.jpg

Hi Mike,

I'll take it , do you post overseas, if go , how much to Australia please, otherwise i could have it sent to a US address, but direct to me would save time and some $$

regards

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it too so long to respond. Not feeling all that well since I posted it. 

I can ship to Aussyland. Not sure on the shipping atm. I would figure in the 40 range ish. Might just have you paypal me now for 20 extra and then I will let you know the difference after its posted. So lets do $270 US paypaled to [email protected] 

Mike

Sorry it too so long to respond. Not feeling all that well since I posted it. 

I can ship to Aussyland. Not sure on the shipping atm. I would figure in the 40 range ish. Might just have you paypal me now for 20 extra and then I will let you know the difference after its posted. So lets do $270 US paypaled to [email protected] 

Mike
Hi Mike,

all good mate, I'll send paypal funds today and PM you with my address 

thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
John, was that just regular mail? Did you send small flat rate priority? How did it go?

Back