Aeromarine Laminates

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinFinn

Anyone ever order from Aeromarine Laminates? I just tried to order a flex shaft collet. They wanted $14 for shipping! Ridiculous! Something that small should cost no more than a few bucks to ship.

Anyone ever order from Aeromarine Laminates? I just tried to order a flex shaft collet. They wanted $14 for shipping! Ridiculous! Something that small should cost no more than a few bucks to ship.
Don't know what size collet you need,,, I would try Al Hobbs.

Fast shipping, fair pricing with shipping built into all of his prices

I just ordered seals from them. Said 18.00 for shipping. But if you call them and let them know what shipping said they will adjust it when they bill your card. Cheapest usps is 7.20 that I have found unless you go to the office to ship. 

I wont buy anything from them. I ordered a couple collets from them back in 2015.

To this day, I still have not received them, nor received any sort of refund. I gave up trying to call/email.

I just ordered a collet from Novarossi marine USA and shipping was only $7.00.  Reasonable, even considering recent rate increases.

Back