What happen to the Silver Bullet Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael.. no luck finding it on his website.

I have reached out but no luck yet.. then again.. its -6 today so no hurry! lol

Grim

The site sort of works.  You can find some of the kits listed under the catalogue section.  I don't see any pipes listed,though.  The listed contact is [email protected]

Lohring Miller

Sorry Everyone

My email address was compromised/hacked according to my web service.

Its back up now...

We do stock all of the Silver Bullet pipes and headers.

They are not on the site (www.ptiracing.com) because we ran into a problem with our new shipping calculator.  Guess when it rains it pours

We are working on both of these issues now

I'll publish a list with prices later today or you can contact me [email protected]

We stock the 

#6100   $95.00   .21 Outboard Pipe - Original design ( it has a longer rear cone angle. Its a little better top end pipe on most applications)

#6101   $95.00   .21 Outboard Pipe - Heat Racing  (the rear cone has a wider/ steeper angle that is in Mark's opinion is a better choice for heat racing)

#6102   $105.00  .45 Outboard Pipe

#6103   $115.00  .67 Outboard Pipe

NOTE All Silver Bullet pipe include a silicon coupler and the mounting wire. All prices are plus shipping

We also stock the .21, .45, .67 K&B headers they sell for $55.00   pictures to follow

Still working on the site, if you are interested contact me at [email protected]

THANKS for your patience

Paul

lg pipes.jpg

My OS with an original silver bullet hauled the mail. Kept up with novas in a VS1

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back