• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Thunderboat $850 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

[SIZE=12pt]SOLD – Ready to run less receiver SLR Missile Thunderboat built by me in 2018  [/SIZE]Includes a  lightly used Zen, Zipp pipe header and flange, Hitec 7955TG servo on steering, Savox 1251 on throttle, Speedmaster  strut and rudder on a Finn one piece bracket, Gizmo motor mount. Painted with PPG Concept colors and clear, decals are sitting on top of the paint.  Boat  was lightly run and is in very nice condition, appearance wise I would say about  7.5 out of 10.  [SIZE=12pt]plus actual shipping.  [/SIZE]I will be driving down I-75 from Michigan to Florida in mid February so meet and greet to deliver is possible.  Contact  [email protected] is best method as I will be posting on other sites

a.jpgs.jpgz.jpgw.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back