Boat Decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No image is showing for me, can't convert the file to open.

Last edited by a moderator:
No image so guess $50.00 for nothing not such a good deal JUST KIDDING

Last edited by a moderator:
i never had this problem so i looked it up.got this from cult of mac site

the last setting has to be AUTOMATIC . it says it only changes when needed to jpeg when importing to a computer app. might not make a difference as ur sending directly from ur fone.

it seems compatible with fbook and insta. i dont upload pics often but this [heic] format was implemented almost 2 years ago. 

imagine maybe somebodys media media player/viewer is REALLY old. i honestly didnt notice the change

JROD3150.jpg

It let's me download the file but, then says unable to open file on my phone. So I cannot see the pictures either. Just letting you know the pictures are not showing up.

i can see it on my computer. I would not pay that much for 2 wind shield decals. But then again I dont use lots of decals on my boats. I have a pint of black that will last forever to paint them in.

Try printing them on an ink jet printer using Avery 8665 clear full sheet labels.  Clear coat over for protection.  I've done that with my NAMBA number on several boats.

Lohring Miller

the local decal shops are more interested in service vans, great money for the time spent. small jobs like what we need for our boats they are not interested in, unless you know the guy personally its more expensive tan its worth

This is a set for a .90 Eagle SG and the guys that print them for me I've also sent millions of dollars of corporate work over the years. For many years they did my decals for me for free for that reason so I can't complain. But now business has changed and I'm no longer sending them that kind of volume of work so they can't justify the free work they give me back anymore. I have not looked at other decal options as far as cost. Worried about the quality as I have seen some low dpi and screen mix issues in some that should not have occurred when I have looked at other decals closely. Just having an inkjet printer doesn't cut it for the quality of work I try to put out and although I, myself, can paint probably more detail than most can the detail I put in a canopy decal is a lot of work. Maybe it'll just have to be one of those luxury items for a boat you really want to look nice. I was charged $20 for this set but don't think I can do that any longer. I don't think I will charge $50 but I don't think I will charge $20 either... And that's just for the print. I don't even pass on the cost of the design which would surely put it out of range for most boaters.

Thanks for the input. 

Back