Set Up Board for Riggers Cats Thunderboat/Unlimited Hydroplanes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the german

Vendor
Selling 2x Set Up Boards for riggers,cats and Unlimited Hydroplanes/Gas Thunderboats.The board has a CG finder as well.Made out of Extrusion profile so you could disassemble the board. All components are removable and adjustable for your needs.

All you need is an 4mm Allen key.

For further details, PM me.

Thank you for looking.

Alex

I follow IW rules so please no PM offers.

PAYPAL only! If you are not pay pal as a friend, add 3% fee.

I cross posted the jig (RC Docks)

Board1.JPG

Board2.JPG

Board3.JPG

Board4.JPG

Board5.JPG

Board6.JPG

Board7.JPG

Board7a.JPG

Board8.JPG

Board9.JPG

Board10.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Alex,

how much to post to Australia please, I'll take one

thanks

shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex,

These are great. Thank you. I will take one. Pm details to me. Thank you. 

YOU NEED TOO MAKE OR SELL THESE WHERE DID YOU GET THESE ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A BETTER WAY 
Jim

it was my own idea as i saw all the guys with huge and heavy plywood boards at the lake.

I'm planning to build more of these Set Up Boards /Jigs but it takes a little while.

The material is extrusion profile and the plates are T2024 aluminum plates cut out by a waterjet.

My personal one has also a aluminum plate (1/4" thick) to set up my O/B tunnels ( see pics)

Alex

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim

it was my own idea as i saw all the guys with huge and heavy plywood boards at the lake.

I'm planning to build more of these Set Up Boards /Jigs but it takes a little while.

The material is extrusion profile and the plates are T2024 aluminum plates cut out by a waterjet.

My personal one has also a aluminum plate (1/4" thick) to set up my O/B tunnels ( see pics)

Alex

View attachment 98774

View attachment 98775
Alex,

On the one above that I am purchasing from you, how much additional to add the same outboard components to it that your personal one has? I will send the additional funds with freight once you have it. Thank you. 

Alex,

On the one above that I am purchasing from you, how much additional to add the same outboard components to it that your personal one has? I will send the additional funds with freight once you have it. Thank you. 
Ron

Let me call you tomorrow.

Alex

Back